Accounting & Reporting
AY Accounting provides you with high quality tax and accounting services to help you achieve your financial goals. We specialise in the three key areas of accounting management: Tax Planning, Tax Returns & Compliance as well as Outsourced CFO & Accounting.
AY Accounting offers you a choice of fixed price packages tailored to the specific needs your business. Our business packages will ensure you receive honest, reliable and consistent support throughout the financial year – with no hidden fees or charges to surprise you.
At AY Accounting, we help you with:
Virtual CFO Outsourced Accounting
Bookkeeping Service Payroll Service
Business Formation Employer Incentives
VIRTUAL CFO – FOR MORE PROFITS AND BETTER CASHFLOW
As a Public Practice Certified by Chartered Accountants ANZ, our virtual CFO services can help your business grow by providing a clearer picture of your financial situation. On a monthly or quarterly basis, you’ll have a one-hour online or face-to-face meeting with your CFO. In these meetings, you’ll receive advice and support in the following areas:
- Business planning
- Cash flow projections and financial forecasts
- Tax structures and lowering your tax liabilities
- Business structures
- General business practices and account management
- Developing achievable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
“WE BECOME LIKE YOUR SILENT BUSINESS PARTNER HELPING GUIDE YOU TOWARDS YOUR BUSINESS GOALS”
Our accounting team can look after your books from data and bills entry, invoicing your customers, to bill payment and collection from your customers, bank reconciliation to payroll for your employees either working on your site or remotely from our office.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports based on your reporting needs for your compliance and timely decision making
- You don’t need to employ and manage the accounting team for your business so that you can have more time to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
It is one of the most critical and strict requirements that all businesses must maintain accurate records for tax & GST purposes.
We have qualified bookkeepers who will help you set up the bookkeeping systems in order to help your business run more efficiently. We offer a full range of bookkeeping services:
- Data Entry
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Bills payments
- BAS & IAS Lodgements
- Payroll Service
- Super compliance
- Management reports and analysis
- EOFY Processes
It is very important for every employer to pay staff, pay their superannuation, maintain timesheet and even more. AY Accounting are here to help, leave it to us to do your math and stay on top of all ATO and new rulings & requirements to ensure payroll is accurate and payment is made on time.
AY Accounting understand payroll, payroll taxes and all requirements that are ought to make as an employer, our payroll specialist are here to help you with following:
- We check all employee details and ensure accuracy
- We can provide your business with weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrun services
- We make sure you will never miss any payroll deadlines
- We ensure the timely Superannuation payment to avoid undeductible superannuation guarantee charge (SGC) and penalty on business dirctors
- both to business and directors.
- We can register the payroll tax for you if your total Australian wages are above the relevant monthly threshold.
- Lodge payroll tax for business
- We can recommend you with the most suitable payroll software for your business
BUSINESS FORMATION / ASIC COMPLIANCE
We are an authorised ASIC Agent. We are experienced in preparing all forms of ASIC Compliance documentation, including (but not limited to):
- Amend Officeholder and Shareholder Details
- Annual Company Statements
- Business Name Registration and renewals
- New business formation (Sole Trader, Partnership, Company and Trust)
- Registration with ASIC for company Formation
- Apply or cancel ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG for business
APPLY FOR EMPLOYER INCENTIVES
UNDER AUSTRALIAN APPRENTICESHIPS INCENTIVES PROGRAM(AAIP)
We can act on behalf of employers to provide the following services:
- Apply for Wage Subsidies under Coronavirus Economic Response Incentives for eligible employers up to $21,000 per eligible apprentice or trainee
- Apply for Standard Skills Shortage payment incentive
- Apply for Additional Identified Skills Shortage payment incentive
- Apply for Support for Adult Australian Apprentices incentive
- Apply for Assitance for Australian Apprentices with disability
- Register employer to become an eligible employer to receive the incentives for hiring eligible apprentices and trainees
WHAT MAKES AY ACCOUNTING DIFFERENT?
At AY Accounting, we’re selective about who we work with. After gaining a few clients in the start-up space, we realised our passion for working with entrepreneurs. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand the intricacies and challenges you face every day. Running a business isn’t easy, especially for start-ups who are trying to make their business ideas a reality. We’ll help you take your exciting venture and turn it into a successful business with our comprehensive accounting and advisory services. If you’re an ambitious entrepreneur who’d like to take their business to the next level, get in touch with us today.
WE LOVE TECHNOLOGY
Just like you we love technology! Our Xero and QuickBooks certified advisors are experts at finding and implementing powerful technologies to streamline business processes and improve the accounting, bookkeeping and finance functions. With Xero/QB you can save time, get paid faster and access your data from anywhere. We can help you setup and implement Xero/QB in no time.
WE OFFER FIXED FEES
Traditional accountants still charge by the hour for their services, giving them the incentive to take longer to complete the work. We know that hourly billing is full of problems and fails to consider the needs of the business owner. At AY Accounting, we offer a fixed fee pricing which means you won’t receive any nasty surprises at the end of the month. This process is all about increasing clarity around cashflow and making management easier for you also.